Hi there! I’m Adeline, the Spiced Vegan. And I am on MY journey to radiant health, overflowing joy, abundance daily and immense gratitude for everything that is 🙂 Glad you could join me!
Some facts about me. I’m…
- Vegan/100% Plant-based since 2011 (17 months so far and plenty more years to go, WOOHOO!)
- Certified Vegan Culinary Course graduate (I can cook a mean vegan dish. You just try me!)
- Certified Raw Food Teacher-in-Training with Karen Knowler
- Member of the International Association of Raw Food Coaches & Teachers
- A practising Yogi right down to the core (Gratitude, Love, Intention!)
- a Green Smoothie addict (but you probably already know from my instagram)
- Currently on a high-raw vegan diet (raw till dinnertime which gives me super turbo charge energy throughout the day!)
- On a mission to get people (I’m looking at you, Singaporean) excited about whipping up excellent, healthy, plant-based food that’s easy and practical and don’t cost a friggin’ bomb!
- An avid Manga reader since young (I am reading Naruto!! :))
- Have got 5 cats and 2 dogs at home! (my sis is The Crazy Cat Lady ;))
Some interesting things I’ve done:
- I’ve lived in Japan 3 years where I studied Japanese Language intensively and completed a course in Manga and Animation at a college in Tokyo, Hachioji
- Been an Assistant Teacher on a fieldtrip to Kyushu examining Eco-tourism, Rural Revitalisation, Organic Farming and Farmstays, together with 10 bright students!
- Gone rafting in Japan… TWICE! 😀 (Absolutely awesome fyi)
- Designed a Manga-style poster for a conference hosted by my univ. department (yes, I do manga drawings!)
- Taught ESL privately to Japanese expats and 2 high school kids
- Been to Canada, UK, Australia, Paris, Japan.. and want to do a South-East Asia tour sometime in the future 🙂